I’ve been nominated for free style writing by the ever-creative blogger https://themisfitscloset.wordpress.com/ … Thank you so much. Here is what my under-the-weather noggin produced! :
Screen dishing washing machines open tube train spotting drinking apple fizzies with cotton melon waste of timers like little kids giggling and smiling at the tv screen I wonder monmmy if there’s any way we could maybe tomorrow go to the moon and dance in the gray sand it all seems so lonely out there between us and the sn and they hardly ever come out to play at the same time of the day I was just wondering ok.
I think in riddles that don’t come out the way you’d intuit and the nerves flash before my lies and the truth be told there’s nothing to do today this chilly Sunday eveing so I’l sit on the procrastinate and listen to the inuid that makes me what I am.
Dr seuss came to me in a dream once and he wondered what I was made of but I couldn’t pay him no answer as I have not figured out the art of talking iin your sleep.
I slumber deep on screens made of canvases what do I gesture by these words words mumbled so humbly from the lips of an It made of candy floss dipped in caffeinated mouth wash.
Winter time washes away before the screen of my spectacles they do make me so unspectacular since the grade of six if I recall.
Sigh. Waking with head ache washing across my cranium.
Music for the day. Blah.
She. That’s a title worth having. She; on the screen delluminated. She; that’s a reality worth mainting.
I souled down a bit. For a second. When I was a kid things went on much faster.
Happy thoughts YOU! never mind the rest. Just think Dopey thoughts!
Time: 09:23 minutes
1) Open an MS Word document (or any other editor)
2) Set a stop watch or your mobile for 5-10 minutes.
3) Your topic is at the foot of this post, DO NOT SCROLL DOWN TO SEE IT UNTIL YOU ARE READY WITH A TIMER.
4) Fill the word document with as much words as you want. Once you’ve began writing do not stop.
5) Do not cheat by going back and correcting spellings and grammar with spell check (it is only meant for you to reflect on your control on sensible thought flow)
6) You may or may not pay attention to punctuation and capitals.
7) At the end of your post write down the number of words
8) Do not forget to copy-paste the entire passage on your blog post with a new topic.
Your Topic: Antapology