Woohoo! super-duper thrilled, i’ve never been nominated for anything, evers! yes, everzzzzzzz! 😀
I have been nominated by a very kind fellow blogger;https://themisfitscloset.wordpress.com/ mon heart melts at the generous gesture!
Here are the Award rules to follow:
Once you are nominated, make a post thanking and linking the person who nominated you.
– Include the Liebster Award sticker in the post too.
– Nominate 10 other bloggers who you feel are worthy of this award. Let them know they have been nominated by commenting on one of their posts. You can also nominate the person who nominated you.
– Ensure all of these bloggers have less than 200 followers.
– Answer the ten questions asked to you by the person who nominated you, and make ten questions of your own for your nominees.
– Lastly, COPY these rules in the post.
Here are the questions by https://themisfitscloset.wordpress.com/ and my answers.
1. Are you a night owl or early bird?
I am a bit of both, I sleep late-ish (midnight) and wake up early-ish (6)
2. Which song lyric do you relate to the most?
Nirvana – Something in the way… And Nirvana again, part a specific line from the “smells like teen spirit” song: Oh Well, whatever, never mind (the way it’s sung connects with me existentially) Though lately I listen to music without lyrics so i had to dig deep for this question. THANK YOU 😀
3. Do you believe in ghosts or anything supernatural/paranormal? Have you ever seen or witnessed anything of the sort?
I do not. hehe.
4. Which question(s) do you hate being asked?
awkward question this! my answer? : Do you believe in anything supernatural.
5. What is your pet peeve? (Chewing loudly, crinkling of plastic etc.)
Loud chewing, handshakes, talking loud in a room when there are other people doing stuff that clearly needs concentration, and a whole lot of other stuff that i have forgotten because i’m trying to think about it.
6. Which book changed your perspective on something?
The Demon-Haunted World by Carl Sagan. made me fall in love with science.
7. How many languages do you know? Which ones are they?
Fluent in English, learning French, flirting with German and distantly infatuated with Japanese.
8. If you could go back in time, which decade would it be? Why?
none! I am a recent history buff and so far, the past was spooky! I’m surprised we all made it to the 21st century.
9. You have to choose between eating sweet or savory for the rest of your life. Which one is it?
10. If you were hosting a dinner party and could invite any 4 people to attend (fictional, real, dead or alive), who would they be?
1. What’s your favorite 19th century book?
2. What’s your favorite tree?
3. What’s your favorite kind of scar?
4. From which book is your favorite book cover?
5. What type of question do you like the most?
6. which animal do you believe has the best set of teeth?
7. if you could make two different plant/fungi species mate, which would they be?
8. which two characters from two different books, should be in the same story? (can be movies as well)
9. would you rather be immortal as a human, or be uploaded into cyberspace and be digitally immortal?
10. what would the title of your first movie be?
And I nominate: (baguettes, please)
Thanks for nominating a weird fish like me!